Thursday 12 November 2009

Christmas Show in Cheshire

A quick note From Sarah @ Wilmslow Pet Shop:


Wilmslow Pet Shop will be at the Christmas Fair at Quarry Bank Mill, Quarry Bank Road, Styal, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 4LA Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th Nov 11-4pm both days www.wilmslowpetshop.co.uk/events.html

This is a beautiful National Trust Property http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-quarrybankmillandstyalestate

Obviously not just me there as this is a Christmas Crafts fair hosted by the National Trust. Other things to be there are Toys, Jewellery, Christmas Cakes, Usborne Books, Hand Woven Scarves and much more........ but I will be there and I always take my Bionic Biotic and my Mobile Bones with me to shows.

Hopefully you'll be able to make it down

Sarah


www.wilmslowpetshop.co.uk

No comments: